Thursday, March 20, 2014

Mexico!!

Well, I can hardly believe it, but Dave and the girls survived while I went to Mexico with my mom, sister, aunts, grandma and girl cousins!! Just kidding. I knew they'd do great.

 We had so much fun that my mom wants me to jot down all of our happy memories to record forever. And, I totally plan on it. For now, here are some pics from our wonderful time!
Landing in Cancun
 I got to fly into Cancun with my Mom. I am so thankful for that.
One of the resort pools
 The weather was perfect! It was nice and warm during the days, and pool was still a bit chilly. Isn't it beautiful?
My Grandma's 80th Birthday 
We got to celebrate my Grandma's Birthday at the Japanese Steak House! It was so fun.
Happy Birthday, Grandma!

Shopping at Playa del Carmen

Eating at a table for 11

What's for dessert?

Conversations and Coffee

Grandma, my Cousin Jamie, Cousin Erin, Aunt Janet and Cousin Kristin

Fun with Sebastian

Almost time to karaoke!

Mom Ellie Mitchell and Grandma Lillian Diaber

Aunt Sandi, Cousin Erin and my Sis, Aubrey

I loved the time I got to spend with family in Mexico. I can't wait to do something similar soon! 

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment