Friday, July 11, 2014

Mud Baths and Re-purposing

Tomorrow is Lydia's Birthday, and Dave and are having a little backyard barbeque with some friends and family to celebrate Lydia's day of birth. We decided in preparation for the bbq, that we would do a little yard work today, and get a leg up on some of the projects we wanted to be a little further on. My nephew, Josiah, helped water my garden, and Dave asked him to put some water on another part of our yard because he hoped it would help in leveling that area of the yard out. As the water began to puddle, it became more intriguing to my daughters. Julia started out with a few toes in the water, and then a little wading. And before we knew it, we had four girls mud bathing!

The mud did in fact make the ground easier to level once we talked the girls into getting out and hosing off. By the way, my nephew put a toe in the mud, and that was it. He went back to the kiddie pool. Mud bathing isn't his thing.

After all the outdoor fun, baths were in order for all the kiddos. While bathing my girls, I remembered that I wanted to tell you all that I really love baby body wash. I still have my big girls use it to wash their faces because the tears and drama that come with soap suds in my girls' eyes is pretty much unbearable. So, my baby and my big girls all use baby wash at least on their faces. It's also great for adults to use too! It's gentle, and works great. My mother-in-law even told me it can be used to clean the inner layer of your eye. (She heard this from her eye doctor.) You just put it on a q-tip and run it along the rim of your eye. Disclaimer: Use at your own risk.

Thanks for reading! Please come again, and if you want to, please follow my blog!

Thanks so much, Amber

No comments:

Post a Comment