Saturday, July 5, 2014

Preview of our Family Fourth of July

Our happenings on the Fourth:

We walked to the park...

 


After the park, we ate a wonderful lunch. Then we all rested. After a delicious dinner, we headed to see the fireworks show.

But first, we waited...


 While we were waiting, we did sparklers...

Lady Liberty (a.k.a. Julia)

Josiah Paul- my wonderful nephew

Lyddie Girl
Dave, the Crazy Man
Photo
Me and Saigie Girl
We also chatted while we waited...

  


Chatting Babies are the Best Thing Ever

We took pictures...

The Best of a Million Attempts


Then, finally the fireworks started...


I'm pretty sure it was the best fireworks show I've ever seen.

Today was filled with more fun! A party by the blow-up pool, a few fireworks, shopping, and movies.

Watching the Smoke Bombs
A Lot of Cousins in a Little Pool

Water Babies
Thanks for checking in today. I hope you had a glorious Fourth, just like us. I can't wait to hear about yours and to tell you more about ours.

Peace, Amber

1 comment:

  1. I'm not sure that picture of me dancing was an accurate representation....I was practicing my Yoga and attempting the Warrior III pose when Amber caught me by surprise. That's what really happenned.

    ReplyDelete