Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Door Re-purpose

 This is a door. I have two of them. I plan to paint them and use them in my house. I'm sorry to have to do this to you, but I can't reveal my complete idea for these doors until I have the task accomplished. My sincerest apologies.
First Coat
The doors are being painted first. I only got one coat on today before I had to drag the door inside and let it dry because it started drizzling. Julia assisted me in getting the door in the garage. She is becoming such a big helper!

Since I am leaving you hanging with the whole door thing, I'll show you a few more pics of our vacation (aka pick Julia up from kamp). Enjoy!
Beauties Watching 101 Dalmations

Eating Coffeecake and Waiting To Get Julia from Kamp

Reunited At Last!
"Sister, sisters, there were never such devoted sisters." Julia squealed when she saw us. I was so happy that I cried.
Our Kamper and Her Counselors

Grandpa Dan and Grandma Christie

This was Julia's Teepee

Taking a Stroll

The camp that Julia attended last week is called Kanakuk and it's located in Branson, MO. Every kamper receives a teepee award. The counselors announce the award and say some words about your kids. They do it because they like to make people cry. Here is what was said about my kid:

"Julia has a heart that constantly seeks to serve and help others. She is a great listener and quick to cooperate in what is asked of her. She is a girl who is very mature for her age. She is hungry to know and pursue Jesus to grow in her relations with Him."

Julia won the award called: Four Square Life. It encompasses a balanced life including Wisdom, Physical, Spiritual and Social. The Bible verse on the award is one I've prayed that all my girls would aspire to be since they were born. "Jesus increased in wisdom and stature and in favor with God and man." Luke 2:52

Thanks for reading! Love, Amber

P.S. Don't forget to come another time to see how I use those doors. Also, sometimes I get sidetracked.

No comments:

Post a Comment