Monday, August 4, 2014

Exhaustion!

So, this weird thing happened. It honestly came as a surprise to Dave and I. We are so tired! And for some odd reason, that took us by surprise. I'm so tired that I have an exhaustion headache, and all I wanna do is sleep. I guess a week and a half vacation with four days of driving, emotionally detaching enough to allow your 2nd grader to go to a one week church camp, and getting a blow out on your way home is exhausting. Plus, we got to pull over for about 10 minutes because Julia got motion sick and needed to get rid of some of her subway dinner. Who'd a thunk?

There is no food in our house except for some tomatoes that turned red in our garden, so Dave grabbed a "bake in the oven" pizza on his way home from work. We will be having Walmart pizza and home grown tomatoes for dinner. Works for me!

I also missed my run yesterday thanks to getting home late because of our flat tire. So, after our nutritious dinner, that's where I'll be.

But despite all this, I am so thankful to be home! Home sweet home. I miss our family and the joys of Branson, but being home is wonderful. Even the girls have mentioned the goodness of it a few times.

Here are few pics from our crazy trip:
Walking On the Trails Behind Grandpa Dan's House

Playing A Lot of Chess with Grandpa Dan

Dave Loved this Gorilla at Branson Landing

Petting Zoo at Silver Dollar City

Saige is Too Cool for Daddy's Shoulder School

Dunkin' Shorty at Silver Dollar

Our Blowout Damage :(

Bad Tire!

Buffalo Sighting in The Gas Station

Saige was Afraid of this Coon Hat at First

Silly Buffalo Lydia
More pics and better posts to come! Please stay tuned!

Love, Amber

No comments:

Post a Comment