Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Incomings

Thank you to those of you who responded to my blog post from yesterday. One of my friends from Houston emailed me and gave me information about an organization helping people being persecuted in Iraq. If you would like more information about it, please click here. Another organization that I know has helped hundreds, if not thousands, of persecuted Christians is Voice of the Martyrs. If you would like more information about this organization, please click here. I plan to take some time and pray about how Dave and I can be a part of helping people being persecuted across the world.

Besides the email from my sweet friend, I also received something else today. I got my shipment from www.pictureframes.com. This is in regards to the post I wrote on Monday. If you'd like to see that post, you can do so here. I took some pictures of my new frames to share with you.

Little Cork board
 So, somehow I mentally measured wrong. I knew this cork board would be smaller than I originally wanted, but this thing is tiny. I tried to go smaller to save some money. But I didn't intend to go this small. In it's defense though, the cork board is very well made, and came packaged really nicely. My messy desk needs a lot more cork space than this. :/ I plan to make it work though!

See that messy, messy desk? There is school information and applications, coupons, magazines, a stuffed monkey that wants to be sewn, headphones and a lot of other junk on there. I hope this baby clipboard helps me organize! At least it will help a little...

However, despite my disappointment with the cork board, I am definitely not unhappy with my dry erase board. I. love. it. I put the dry erase board by our garage door. It's a perfect spot for reminders, love notes and whatever else needs doodled. And it's just the size I pictured it would be.

Pretty!
 I decided to add a little pic of the table I have in the hallway near my new, freshly hung, dry erase board. Below is a picture of the table.
Dave uses this table for storing things that need to go back and forth with him to work everyday. If it's not on the table, it's usually forgotton.

And, in the following picture, you can see how close my table is to the new, freshly hung, dry erase board.
Let me know what you think!

Thanks so much for reading today. Thanks again for your responses to my blog.

Gratefully, Amber

No comments:

Post a Comment