Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Join Me

I've been trying to think of a light, fun post to write about today. But, mostly my heart is breaking. My chest feels heavy. Why? People in Iraq are being starved, shot, beheaded. Their persecution is in the name of Christ. What can Christians in America do to help these people? I've prayed. I have begged God to let them be rescued. I know God is at work. But like many people, I don't understand.

Do you know of a worthy organization to contact? Are there people going to stand in the gap for these people? I don't want to stand aside and do nothing. But I feel like that's all I've got. Nothing. Except I know that God will have His way. And I will continue to pray that the people in Iraq are miraculously saved. Please join me in this prayer.

Love to all, Amber

No comments:

Post a Comment