Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Musically Inclined

Hello Blog World! Did you all know that my parents have a c.d.? They sang all the vocals and had some friends make up their band. I don't think a lot of people know that. So, I wanted to do a little shameless advertising for my parents and their c.d. They didn't even have to ask me to. (I'm a really good daughter.)

This is what my parents c.d. looks like:
Victory Song | Get Glad
Vic and Ellie Mitchell = Victory Song

By the way, that's them on the cover.

If you'd like to listen to their music, please click here.  And please feel free to order some music for yourself while you're at it. 

The second song on their album is "Give Me Another Piece of Jesus." My Dad wrote it several years ago while he was a children's pastor at First Wesleyan Church in Bartlesville. It's our family fave. Although, we really do enjoy the whole album. (Call me bias.) The girls often ask to "listen to Mimi- Papa music!"

Another reason why I love the "Give Me Another Piece of Jesus" song is because the other day, Saige walked up to me and said, "Ina nudder piece a Jesus." (Translation: I want another piece of Jesus.) It was a wonderfully sweet moment. 

Maybe if my parents sell more of their current album, they'll produce more albums. I dream that they would!

Love, the best daughter in the whole world, Amber


No comments:

Post a Comment