Monday, August 11, 2014

Recommendations

Hello Blog world! I thought I'd take some time today and recommend some websites and an app I've recently found. I will give you the recommendations, but you have to have the stories along the way...

1. www.pictureframes.com

---I was looking for some fancy vintage looking frames to put cork board and a dry erase board in. You know, I wanted something Junk Gypsy inspired. So, I searched around our little town for neat old picture frames, but I came up empty handed. I just don't know how to find junk quite like the gypsy's do. At least not yet.
Anyway, I did a little search on the internet, and I found a site called: www.pictureframes.com. I noticed they were having a sale, and decided to order some frames, but then I realized something else. You can order the frame with the a cork board/dry erase board/chalk board in tact! Woohoo! I'll take it! I haven't received my new framed dry erase board and cork board yet. But when I do, I will definitely share pics!---

2. www.constructiveplaythings.com

---I randomly received a magazine for Constructive Playthings in my mailbox the other day. It has a lot of wonderful School oriented furniture and play things in the magazine. I haven't ordered anything for myself or my kiddos out of the magazine yet, but I've definitely made a long wishlist. If you are a teacher, a homeschooler, or a mom, please go check this site out. It's a fun place to dream.---

3. wordswag app

---My friend, Amy Roberts, introduced me to this app. It is $2.99, but it is great! I wish I would have had access to this app when I was an executive assistant at Keller Williams and when I was a full-time real estate agent. It would have made life a lot easier!
This app basically provides a background for you to choose that you can add words to. It is great for making coupons for a business, flyers, signs and other fun stuff. The fonts aren't basic. The words are arranged neatly and very nicely and it gives a very neat look!---

If you get a chance, take a look at these sites and this app, and let me know what you think! Also, please share any cool websites or apps you've found lately. Talk to you soon!

Love, Amber

No comments:

Post a Comment