Thursday, September 11, 2014

Dorm Lighting

Julia and Lydia read every night before they go to sleep. The only tricky thing about that has to do with the fact that Lydia and Julia share bunk beds. Lyd is on the bottom bunk and J is on the top one. When Lyd is trying to read at night, her bunk is really dark and it's so hard to see that she usually asks to sit in Julia's bunk with her. Of course this causes commotion and undue stress amongst my girls. So, dorm lighting was my solution.

Dormly Lit

I Added Flowers
 I added flowers to make my girls love me more. It totally worked.

My girls loved the additional lighting to their rooms. And I'm so glad they can read separately, and hopefully with a lot less squabbling. Let me know what you think!

Thanks for checking in! -Amber


No comments:

Post a Comment