Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Happy Belated Blog Birthday


Hello all! Dave had a monumental birthday 3 days ago. He turned 35! And, his request for his birthday was to relax. I guess I got a little too used to relaxing myself because I haven't been on here in a few days. 

Anywho, I wanted to share some pictures and videos from our relaxed day with all.
"Graveyard Cake"
 I'm so mean.
Chocolate Cake with Chocolate/Peanut Butter Glaze
The cake was super delicious! Lydia thought it was a batch of brownies. But, it actually wasn't. 

Here we are singing Happy Birthday. Julia was manning the camera. I wish we would have gotten some footage of my littles singing to Dave. Oh well.


And, here is one more video of Saige being a stinker. I asked her to sing and dance again to the song we were all singing together at dinner. She gave me this instead.


Thank you for coming by my blog today!

Love, Amber

No comments:

Post a Comment