Friday, September 26, 2014

Papa's Pumpkin Patch

Yesterday, the girls and I went to Papa's Pumpkin Patch in Bismarck. We had a great time. They played and got super filthy and I took way too many pictures! Seriously, this post doesn't even contain half of them. Thanks for stopping by and viewing what I put on the ole' blog!
On the (Short) School Bus
 The 1.5 hour drive to Bismarck usually feels like 3 hours. On a school bus on a warm fall day, it feels more like 4.
Pumpkin Sitting Saige
 You will see in this series of shots, I made many attempts to capture sweet, smiling faces looking my direction. My daughters are not always as amicable as I would like.
Please Look at the Camera!
 We had a yummy picnic lunch in the picture above. Peanut butter and jellies...
Saige Climbing High!

Lydia Climbing High

You did it!

Julia: Climbing Tires

Corn Maze

 Lydia actually picked up an ear of corn and started eating it. Hmmm. She was disappointed when I asked her to stop because, "it was sssooo gooooood!" (Why will kids eat things off the ground and then complain about a well cooked dinner. It's a conundrum I'll never understand.)
Sitting Pretty
 I captured this picture of Julia on a little train ride. I can hardly wait until my other girls look at me and smile when they see the camera. Way to go, Julia!
Fun for Fall!

Pumpkinsy Patch!

School Picture
 My girls go to a very small school.
Another Picture Attempt. Mercy.
Sunflower Julia

Sunflower Lyd
 Good Corn Fun: (Sorry for the cheesy play on words today. They just coming to me.)
Corny Characters

"Eating" Corn
 This stuff was probably way dirtier than what she found on the ground earlier.
Like Big Sister, Like Little Sister
Saige wanted me to get a picture of her "eating" corn.

Would you like to play in a sea of corn? I think it's better than having sand coming in your house through the back door. Although, my girls did NOT come out of that corn pit clean! They were covered in corn and dirt.

Dumping Corn
 Everyone else was doing it...

(Just a few more pictures!)

Baby Zipline

Big Girl Zipline

Corn husk horse, Silly Julia and Sweet Saige
We had such a great time! And, I tell you, we all came back exhausted! The girls got right into a nice hot bath BEFORE dinner. Julia and Lydia still had gymnastics, but Saige went to bed early. (She didn't nap much on the forever long, hot drive home.) Such a great day!

Thanks for coming by the old blog! My girls had homeschool co-op today. So, you will be hearing more about that in the near future if you stay tuned in. I hope you will.

Blessings, Amber

2 comments: