Saturday, September 6, 2014

The Weather Forecast Says...

I have been holding myself off in putting out fall decorations. Even though the other morning the air was so crisp and cool that it felt like fall to me already. Just the feel of that gloriously cool morning, and my heart leaped right into my throat. (I am just so excited for Fall, y'all!) I've tried, really tried, to heed the warning of the people up North when they tell me fall and winter are great but that cold gets OLD really fast. And I believe them, but I can't put away my excitement for pumpkin scented and flavored everything, falling leaves, hues of brown and gold, and deliciously hot soups and ciders. (Because we lived in Houston for 5 years, it sorta feels like I've been waiting for this to happen at least that long!)

On the other hand, I am also thankful for days like today, when the sun is shining, and the temperature is a beautiful 75 degrees Fahrenheit. Because today was so nice and beautifully warm, I was reminded of these pictures I took from our home just this week:

Truly Beautiful!

Taken from Our Deck

More of the Same: Pretty and Pink


A Shot From the Front
After looking at these pics, though,  I decided to see what the weather would be like the next few days. And the next few days are supposed to be the same nice and warm as well...until next Wednesday. And, I am not even kidding, there is a chance of SNOW in the forecast!! Maybe I'll stop holding myself back on the fall decorations this week. (Yay!!)

Love, Amber

No comments:

Post a Comment