Monday, April 20, 2015

Daddy Daughter Dance!

My girls are so blessed. I got to help them primp and get ready for the date of a life time...a date with their daddy. We curled their hair, put some make-up on them and got them all dressed up!

Julia and Lydia got to go with their dad, and Saige got to go on a date with me. Saige and I went and had froyo, and then picked up friends to come over and watch a movie with us. It was a good time. :)

Although, from the pictures and videos Dave took on his phone, the big girls and he had an even better time than we had. They really boogied down!

Big Girl Julia
Just look at these precious pics:

 I took these pics on our neighbor's porch because the lighting was better. Don't they look gorgeous?!?
A Bun with Curls
 This was as close to the requested hairdo as I could get!

 The girls danced so hard that the flower in Julia's hair fell right off the clip.

Lyd wanted her hair down
 She looked so gorgeous!

 How are my girls so big?

Sisters!
 Oh course Saige had to get in on the action! I wished I would have dressed her up a little more to take these pictures, but she's adorable anyway.
Saige and her baby blues
 Saige is my kid who always recognizes other people's eye colors. She comments on the colors of people eyes all the time. (I always notice people's lips.) I know that what you notice about others features is supposed to say something about your personality....noticing people's eyes must = mischievousness!
Daddy and his Dates
 The big girls were so excited about their date. They counted down the days for weeks. When they got to the dance, they got to sit by friends for their chicken with all the fixins dinner. They came home with glow sticks and flowery head bands. Everything was fancy and fun. The father-daughter dance is no small event here in Dickinson!
My Sweet and Beautiful Fam!

Just to Prove I Was There Too!
What a sweet way to spend a Friday evening!

Thanks for stopping by! I hope Monday is heavenly!

Love, Amber

3 comments: