Friday, December 11, 2015

Our (Almost) Winter Day!

Today was a great, (almost) winter day! We started out with the 5 (+ baby) of us at co-op.  There were only 3 co-op families, so we had a smaller group which made making gingerbread houses relatively easy! We made the easy houses out of crackers, icing and candy, and the kids had a blast!
Julia and her house

Lydia and her house

Saigie and her house

Three gorgeous girls

All the houses from co-op
 All the kids at co-op did such a great job on their houses. One little boy made a mail box and a trampoline with a bench. One little boy made a garden out of kit kats. One little girl had a bathroom in the roof. Our girls made cute doors and chimneys. So fun! My favorite part was Saige telling me how much fun it was to build her house.

After lunch and co-op, I finished some outdoor Christmas decorations, and Dave and the girls started building a snowman.
My late Grandpa made the Rudolf

My front door decorations
Dave and our girls building the snowman

More snowman building

Our finished snowman

My cuties with their man:
 The girls each posed behind the snowman with their arms up, just like their snow friend.

Lydia and Snow


Saige and Snow
After snowman building, we came in and had some hot chocolate. I have borscht on the stove, and my stomach is growling. We plan on watching a Christmas movie later. Days like these are few and far between. They are also days made in heaven! 

I loved today. I hope you loved your Friday too! Happy (almost) winter and Merry Christmas!
Sincerely, Amber

1 comment: